Our Fellowship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Fellowship Forum

Welcome to Our Fellowship Forum!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

Hey guy Happy new year !!! Hopefully we can all keep growing in the fellowship that our father put us into !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ahli3259

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Hey guy Happy new year !!! Hopefully we can all keep growing in the fellowship that our father put us into !! Empty
PostSubject: Hey guy Happy new year !!! Hopefully we can all keep growing in the fellowship that our father put us into !!   Hey guy Happy new year !!! Hopefully we can all keep growing in the fellowship that our father put us into !! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:59 am

Just finish friday night gathering !! And came up with some question about marriage , and some how just found a site that help reading the bible...

http://www.ccbiblestudy.org/index-T.htm

For those who study bible more often, plz help me see this site is good stuff or not ! Cause I read one of them about marriage and they exspring very detail one by one......

See u guy in Friday !!
Back to top Go down
ahli3259

Hey guy Happy new year !!! Hopefully we can all keep growing in the fellowship that our father put us into !! Empty
PostSubject: Abc   Hey guy Happy new year !!! Hopefully we can all keep growing in the fellowship that our father put us into !! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:06 am

Btw
哥林多前書第七章 is the one I read, and it said

【林前七2】「但要免淫亂的事,男子當各有自己的妻子,女子也當各有自己的丈夫。」
    一般原則就是人人當結婚,自己的妻子和自己的丈夫,表示一夫一妻制。保羅同意獨身是好的,但他也同時指出試探甚多:免淫亂的事(是複數的,表示很多這類行動)。在這樣的引誘下,每人當結婚。當是命令式,不只是准許。當然也有例外(7節),但保羅很清楚說明甚麼是正規的。哥林多淫亂事充斥,未婚者很難潔身自守,更難叫人相信他們真的純正不染。有人評論保羅在此把婚姻看得很低。不過,其實他這裡主要不是評論婚姻(參弗五28以下),他不是說這是結婚唯一的理由;他乃是處理一個實況問題。加爾文說,“這裡所論的,不是設立婚姻的原由,而是論到需要結婚的人”。——《丁道爾聖經注釋》

【林前七2】『男子當各有自己的妻子,女子也當各有自己的丈夫。』這話和主對撒瑪利亞婦人所說的,『你已經有五個丈夫,…你現在有的,並不是你(自己)的丈夫』(約四18),正是一個對比;說出人若在神所安排給『自己的』之外,另有所歡,別有所倚,那就是淫亂之源。同時,這原則更是說到基督和教會之間那絕對純一的關係:教會絕不該在自己的丈夫――獨一的基督之外,別有注意、戀慕並倚靠;基督也絕不要那在祂自己之外的一切作妻子,祂所要的,惟獨是那出於祂自己的『骨中的骨,肉中的肉』(創二23),也就是那單純的只有祂自己成分,只是祂自己豐滿的『妻子』――教會。――《讀經指引》

So that mean one husband one wife.......???
Back to top Go down
ahli3259

PostSubject: Re: Hey guy Happy new year !!! Hopefully we can all keep growing in the fellowship that our father put us into !!   Hey guy Happy new year !!! Hopefully we can all keep growing in the fellowship that our father put us into !! EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:00 am

【188.基督徒可吃祭過偶像之物嗎?(林前八章,十章21~33節)】
    哥林多是一個偶像充斥的城市,許多非基督徒喜歡在偶像廟裏坐席,也邀請當時已信那穌的老朋友赴席。當然有許多基督徒拒絕參加,但也有人為朋友熱情所請,應酬一番,同時從廟裏帶些祭過偶像的食物回家與家人分享。為此,有人請教保羅,對此事應如何處置。
    保羅在八章與十章清楚指示有關此事的原則。
    一、偶像並非真神,基督徒不把任何偶像放在眼內,所以祭過偶像與否的食物,並不能傷害基督徒(4一8節),照食可也。
    二、市面上所出售的食物,基督徒均可享用,不必良心不安(十章25一27節)。信心堅強的人更無所懼怕。
    三、基督徒感恩後則可進食任何食物(十章30節,參閱提前四章4節),百無禁忌。
    四、但為著體恤良心軟弱的信徒,他既因祭偶像之物而不安,則最好連自己也不吃(7、11一l3節,十章26一29節),不要因食物叫軟弱的人跌倒,同時保羅補充說:不吃也無損。
    五、信心軟弱的人,對祭過偶像之物既有戒心及懷疑,則最好不吃,因為不憑信心而吃,便有罪了(羅十四章23節)。
    如果我們信仰有根基,明知偶像不是神,對偶像行過祭禮的食物,也無損於食物的性質,則信心堅固的基督徒,感恩之後,均可進食而無礙。
    主那穌關於食物亦曾提示兩個原則:
    一、入口的不能汙穢人,出口的乃能汙穢人(太十五章1l節)。這和中國古書“傳玄口銘”所說:“病從口入,禍從口出”有同工異曲之妙。
    二、在他升天時說:“若喝了什麼毒物,也必不受害”(可十六章18節),連誤食毒物也無損傷,祭過偶像之物,何懼不能進食?
    不過,保羅認為“坐在偶像廟裏進食”則應避免(林前八章10節),因有“與鬼相交”的嫌疑(十章20一21節)。不是廟裏的“食物”對我們有損,乃是食物所在的“廟”使我們被它污染。這原則適用於青年人時常發問的“看電影”問題。電影院中有些是可以觀看的益智畫片,但“電影院”的這種地方卻能使基督徒被它污染,不去為佳。―― 蘇佐揚《新約聖經難題》

I guess this will help Sandy a little bit.....
Back to top Go down
boyscout

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Hey guy Happy new year !!! Hopefully we can all keep growing in the fellowship that our father put us into !!   Hey guy Happy new year !!! Hopefully we can all keep growing in the fellowship that our father put us into !! EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:52 am

"如果我們信仰有根基,明知偶像不是神,對偶像行過祭禮的食物,也無損於食物的性質,則信心堅固的基督徒,感恩之後,均可進食而無礙"
Where in the Bible said this? The Bible says
"Be careful, however, that the exercise of your freedom does not become a stumbling block to the weak." 1 Cor 8:9
Here it says "your freedom" which is not to be confused with "the freedom in Christ". Your freedom can be the freedom to kill, rob and steal.
The Bible also says
"Now about food sacrificed to idols: We know that we all possess knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up." 1 Cor 8:1
What love is here about?
"When you sin against your brothers in this way and wound their weak conscience, you sin against Christ. Therefore, if what I eat causes my brother to fall into sin, I will never eat meat again..." 1 Cor 8:12-13
The Bible says to eat such "SIN" against your brother and to love is not to eat such.

"感恩之後,均可進食而無礙"? Yeah, right! The Bible says
If I take part in the meal with thankfulness, why am I denounced because of something I thank God for? So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. Do not cause anyone to stumble...." 1 Cor 10:30-32
Does it remotely suggest that "感恩之後,均可進食而無礙"?

"入口的不能汙穢人,出口的乃能汙穢人(太十五章1l節)。這和中國古書“傳玄口銘”所說:“病從口入,禍從口出”有同工異曲之妙"
I see the differences but couldn't find any similarity. i.e.
入口的不能汙穢人 is the exact opposite of 病從口入.

"若喝了什麼毒物,也必不受害”(可十六章18節),連誤食毒物也無損傷,祭過偶像之物,何懼不能進食"
Very good argument here. Right...
Does it mean that, first, they have to drink deadly poison to see if they are hurt, then they may go on and eat food sacrificed to idols?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guy Happy new year !!! Hopefully we can all keep growing in the fellowship that our father put us into !!   Hey guy Happy new year !!! Hopefully we can all keep growing in the fellowship that our father put us into !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guy Happy new year !!! Hopefully we can all keep growing in the fellowship that our father put us into !!
Page 1 of 1