Our Fellowship Forum

Welcome to Our Fellowship Forum!
 
HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Love each other

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boyscout



Number of posts : 332
Age : 105
Location : the 3rd rock
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Love each other   Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:06 am

Wanna talk about love?
The greatest commandment is to love Yahweh with all our heart, all our soul and all our might, and, the second is to love each other. Not vise versa.

Wanna talk about anger management?
Is it not right to be angry when we claim we wanted to follow His way but our welfare and peace come first on every decision we made? When sadness becomes joy only when Sabbath is over - every single time?

Wanna talk about to mourn with those who mourn?
Do we show disrespect to those who mourn or do we show disrespect to God when we mourn?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
t



Number of posts : 135
Age : 31
Location : Bellevue, WA
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Love each other   Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:26 pm

boyscout wrote:
Wanna talk about love?
The greatest commandment is to love Yahweh with all our heart, all our soul and all our might, and, the second is to love each other. Not vise versa.
1 John 4:20 - so we are doing neither
better to stay home and focus on the former than to meet and be each other's stumbling blocks

boyscout wrote:

Wanna talk about anger management?
Is it not right to be angry when we claim we wanted to follow His way but our welfare and peace come first on every decision we made? When sadness becomes joy only when Sabbath is over - every single time?
"our welfare and peace come first on every decision we made" - really? more like we are angry at the hint of criticism or truth that is against what we think. you were joyful when eating pizza - should i be angry at you?

boyscout wrote:

Wanna talk about to mourn with those who mourn?
Do we show disrespect to those who mourn or do we show disrespect to God when we mourn?
not singing is disrespect to God?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boyscout



Number of posts : 332
Age : 105
Location : the 3rd rock
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Love each other   Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:30 am

Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar.
We hate? Who?

Complaining without a solution to the issue brings frustration, not anger.
Agree to disagree in my book does not mean one has to accept the opinions of others but rather one can accept others with different opinions.

To mourn with those who mourn: does it mean one has to observe others mood swing and act accordingly? Why would mourning turn into joy soon as Sabbath ends? Does the Lord of Sabbath do something against us?

Disrespect for God: no, not about singing but when the Bible teaches that the Sabbath should be a delight but see what we have turned it into?

Go back to the issue: some are quick to quote bible verses about love one another. Is it where the problem is, that we don't love, or even worse, we hate each other? If that's the case, I agree that we should get a life somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Love each other   

Back to top Go down
 
Love each other
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME?
» O LOVE DIVINE BY DERROL SAWYER
» What is the Law of LOVe ?
» What is your response to Gods love today?
» Father's Love Letter to You

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Fellowship Forum :: Our Fellowship :: Bible Discussion-
Jump to: