Our Fellowship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Fellowship Forum

Welcome to Our Fellowship Forum!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

GOD IS AMAZING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ah bel

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-03-08

GOD IS AMAZING Empty
PostSubject: GOD IS AMAZING   GOD IS AMAZING EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:19 pm

Although it has been a month, I still remember what happened between March 5 – 7. Eric and I were so sick. We stayed in bed most of the time. I used up 2 boxes of Kleenex in 3 days and lost my voice. We were unable to attend the fellowship and failed to prepare the birthday cake for Tony’s mom.

On Saturday morning (March 7), my hand still shook with extra blankets and with hot milk in hand. At that time, I begged for His forgiveness of my sins and prayed to Him that we were almost out of food and we used up all preserved eggs for congee. It also brought back memories of those days when we were in Church - Eric was sick one time and some from Teens fellowship brought congee and rice noodle to our home. Not anymore I guess.

At 4:39 pm, Terrance texted us to see if we felt any better and if we would join them (Dannie & him) for dinner or else they could get us food. We said no as we didn’t want to bother them.

Later on, he texted back saying they didn’t mind dropping off food at our house. Again, we thanked them and said no.

At around 6:30 pm, to our surprise, Dannie called and said they were at the door. He said they were just dropping off congee and some oranges. We were so touched and we praised THE LORD. HE knew our needs and sent angels. May the GLORY BE to THE LORD.
Of course, you know who the angels are. Razz
Back to top Go down

GOD IS AMAZING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Fellowship Forum :: Our Fellowship :: Life Sharing-
Jump to: