Our Fellowship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Fellowship Forum

Welcome to Our Fellowship Forum!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

Back to HongKong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leedannie
Admin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to HongKong Empty
PostSubject: Back to HongKong   Back to HongKong EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:12 am

yo everyone, i am going to hongkong with my mom this Saturday due to my grandmom's serious situation. doctor said she has only a month left....
so you guys have to find another place for fellowship and of course a webcam for tony until i come back on 18 June. but tomorrow's fellowship is still on. talk to you guys tomorrow. keep in touch on this forum.
Back to top Go down
https://fellowship.forumotion.com
leedannie
Admin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to HongKong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to HongKong   Back to HongKong EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:37 pm

hi everyone, me and my mom arrived hong kong on sunday afternoon. my mom went to macau to see my grandmom on monday morning, and my dad and i went there on tuesday. we've been told that my grandmom was doing ok on sunday. she could eat and talk with my uncle and cousins, but her condition changed dramatically on monday, and even worst on tuesday. finally she passed away on tuesday night around 1-2am, which should be wednesday morning.
Back to top Go down
https://fellowship.forumotion.com
boyscout

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to HongKong Empty
PostSubject: WITH DEEPEST SYMPATHY IN THE LOSS OF DANNIE GRANDMA   Back to HongKong EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:10 am

We were sad to hear about the passing of your grandmom. At times like this, it is difficult to find the right words to properly convey the sympathy that one feels for another who has lost a loved one. May GOD's presence comfort your family and give your mom peace in her time of bereavement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to HongKong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to HongKong   Back to HongKong Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to HongKong
Page 1 of 1