Our Fellowship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Fellowship Forum

Welcome to Our Fellowship Forum!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

Pagan Object? Catholic Object?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boyscout

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Pagan Object? Catholic Object? Empty
PostSubject: Pagan Object? Catholic Object?   Pagan Object? Catholic Object? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:19 pm

Back to top Go down
tcyk

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Pagan Object? Catholic Object?   Pagan Object? Catholic Object? EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 10:52 pm

the video were too long..

but is he just trying to point out that there is a lot of false prophets out there? although i don't get a lot of the examples he mentioned.. mostly because i can't see the pictures and i dont' have a lot of understanding of those "pagan object?"..

but seems like there is A LOT of other so call savers? prophets.. didn't realized that untill i saw this video
Back to top Go down
leedannie
Admin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Pagan Object? Catholic Object?   Pagan Object? Catholic Object? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:45 pm

the video is trying to point out the pagan signs, symbols, and objects are now widely adopted by Catholic churches, as they have a history of adopting pagan customs in order to attract people to join their churches. christmas = sun god's birthday is an example. the video even shows a Paul's statue, which was originally a statue of a pagan leader in one of the Catholic churches. the videos show a lot of mix and match of pagan and christianity. it really widens your eyes....
Back to top Go down
https://fellowship.forumotion.com
t

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Pagan Object? Catholic Object?   Pagan Object? Catholic Object? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:28 am

would be nice if the images were larger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pagan Object? Catholic Object?   Pagan Object? Catholic Object? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pagan Object? Catholic Object?
Page 1 of 1