Our Fellowship Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Fellowship Forum

Welcome to Our Fellowship Forum!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in

SORRY EVERYONE.....AND THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING !!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ahli3259

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-11

SORRY EVERYONE.....AND THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING !! Empty
PostSubject: SORRY EVERYONE.....AND THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING !!   SORRY EVERYONE.....AND THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING !! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:46 am

Sorry.....lately spend too much time with small BELL ..... i need to come back and enjoy the time together !!!!!........FOR ERIC AND BIG BELL !!!....THX for NOT give up on me..or us......I always.....talk to some of my client........the person i'm right now.......is because of u guyz......the fellowship !!!................i know is very bad ...i sleep while the Bible study......and Late because of small bell......alwayss say stuff without thinking.....hope i won't say one ways....do another ways......i hope i can do it...........try walk the "GOD way" road !!....but i know i can't do it by myself........LET's DO IT together !!

Hey Tony !! YOUR MOM IS CUTIEST MOM I EVER SEE !!!! HELLO KITTY WATCH.....the way so she talk.....everything......SHE BRINGS HAPPYINESS TO US !!!

LET IT OUT !!!!!!!! IS FUNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll treasure the everyone moment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
t

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: SORRY EVERYONE.....AND THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING !!   SORRY EVERYONE.....AND THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING !! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:22 am

yea, she's cute..

i'm in love with her, a little bit
Back to top Go down
boyscout

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: SORRY EVERYONE.....AND THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING !!   SORRY EVERYONE.....AND THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING !! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:36 pm

Ahli,
It's nice that you find rest in the Bible lol!
Back to top Go down
t

Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: SORRY EVERYONE.....AND THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING !!   SORRY EVERYONE.....AND THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING !! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:31 pm

just spoke with mom on the phone..

my mom think you're cute too, ronnie. Very Happy
she say you were smiling the whole night, and you couldn't resist showing everyone your girlfriend's pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SORRY EVERYONE.....AND THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING !!   SORRY EVERYONE.....AND THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING !! Empty

Back to top Go down

SORRY EVERYONE.....AND THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING !!
Page 1 of 1